A Sample Gentle Frog Training Session
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to book a training session with Gentle Frog?
In this series of videos, you get to watch a sample QuickBooks Online training session.
You’ll get to meet the training team, Rachel and Erica. Both QuickBooks Pro Advisors with over 40 years combined QuickBooks experience.
This sample training, like all of our training, is performed over Zoom.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is a video conferencing software. It allows you to share screens and see what other people are seeing.
If you’re new to Zoom check out the blog post How to Zoom. where we walk you through how to use Zoom and troubleshoot common Zoom problems.
QuickBooks Zoom Training – Part 1
In this first video, you meet Rachel, Erica, and Kristin. In these videos, Kristin is our sample customer who’s receiving the training.
In part one Erica helps Kristin navigate the bank feed and walks her through:
- A workflow for going through the bank feed
- What to do when a transaction has more than one match found
QuickBooks Zoom Training – Part 2
In part two Erica shows Kristin how to:
- Categorize transactions in the bank feed
- Create a new Account Type
- Find duplicate transactions
- Remove duplicate transactions
- Merge accounts
QuickBooks Zoom Training – Part 3
The training continues with Erica showing Kristin how to:
- Link an account to a product
- Run reports in QuickBooks
- Work with 1099 vendors in QuickBooks
QuickBooks Zoom Training – Part 4
In the final video in this series Erica explains:
- Different types of reports within QuickBooks
- How to customize reports to fit your needs
- Exporting your QuickBooks reports to Excel
If you need help using QuickBooks Online or Desktop and would like to get one-on-one assistance from the Gentle Frog team click the green button below to schedule a free consultation.